Saint Alban Roe Catholic School respects the dignity of all students. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, ethnic origin or sex, as required by the terms of Title IX of the Education Act of 1972, Public Law 92-318 (as amended by Public Law 93-568).
Admission priority will be as follows:
- Currently enrolled students whose families are living the Christian Witness Covenant and have met the previous year’s financial obligations;
- Siblings of currently enrolled students.
- Children of registered, contributing* and participating members of Saint Alban Roe Catholic Parish.
- Children of non-registered families will be considered for admission if enrollment for a specific grade is not at capacity.
*A contributing parishioner is defined as a registered family who meets their annual stewardship pledge for time, talent and treasure.
In order to be eligible for Kindergarten, a child must be five years old by August 1 and have completed and successfully passed the Kindergarten Readiness Screening administered by Saint Alban Roe Catholic School.
When a child is accepted into the school, the following documentation is necessary for registration to be completed:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Immunization Records / Physical Examination Report
- Academic Information from previous schools if applicable.