Frequently Asked Questions
Jr. Kindergarten Through Grade 8
Number of Students
School Day - Jr. Kindergarten Through Grade 8
7:45am until 2:55pm. Children arrive as early as 7:20am. Jr. Kindergarten offers a 5 day or 3 day program (Monday, Wednesday, Friday).
Tuition (2022-2023) for Kindergarten through Grade 8
- $6,155 for registered and contributing parishioners
- 2 children – $9,870
- 3 children $12,410
- 4 or more $13,520
- A non-refundable enrollment fee of $345 per student is required at time of registration.
- Non-parishioner tuition is approximately 15%.
Tuition (2022-2023) for Little Crusaders (Jr. Kindergarten)
- Jr. Kindergarten (5 days) – $6,800 (plus $190 activity fee)
- Jr. Kindergarten (3 days) – $4,080 (plus $160 activity fee)
- For Jr. Kindergarten there is a discounted price for students with a sibling in K-8 (3 day cost is $3,765 and 5 day cost is $6,275)
Tuition/ Financial Assistance
Available through Archdiocesan and parish programs. Please contact the School Office at (636) 458-6084 or the Parish Office at (636) 458-2977.
After School Care
We have an on site after school care program called Crusader Care for students age 5 and above. The program is staffed by faculty and staff of St Alban Roe. Enrollment can be on a daily, weekly or as needed basis. Students are engaged in a variety of games and activities, have a snack, and have time to work on school work. Care is provided from 2:55 PM until 5:30 PM.
Uniform provider is Just Me Apparel located at 232 Old Sulphur Spring Road, Ballwin, MO, (636) 391-3551
Cafeteria service is provided by Food Service Consultants. Students have a variety of plate lunches and ala carte items to choose from each day. Students may bring a lunch if preferred.