- Wireless internet access throughout the campus
- Platforms supported include Chrome OS, iOS, Mac OS, Windows
- G Suite for Education approved school
- Gradelink School Information System providing online grading for teachers, online access to student grades for students and parents, and communication with parents.
- School website
- iPads, Chromebooks
- 1:1 Chromebooks for grades 3-8
- Renaissance Educational Software: Accelerated Reader, STAR Reading, STAR Math, STAR Early Literacy
- Discovery Education
- Superkids Reading Program for grades K-2
- SMART Learning Suite
St. Alban Roe is a G Suite for Education school. All students and staff have Google ids to access the Google apps. Teachers use Google Classroom to provide students online access to assignments and resources.
All classrooms are equipped with a SMART board, a projector and a frontrowTM classroom audio system. Grades K-2 have a set of 10 iPads dedicated per classroom. In addition, all grades have access to a 30-device iPad cart. Grades K-2 have access to a 25 device Chromebook cart. Students in grades 3-8 have been issued a Chromebook for the school year.